Cyveillance constantly monitors the open source Internet and application storefronts for issues like rogue applications, data leaks, phishing, fraud, and copyright and trademark violations, that can pose a threat to your employees, your physical and digital infrastructure, and your brand. Once these issues have been identified and categorized by risk level, our Response Services can help you address them quickly and efficiently.
Our Response Team has been helping customers since 1997, and we use our extensive relationships with Internet service providers (ISPs) and other partners to quickly and effectively remove offending or malicious content. Our analysts are native and fluent speakers in 20+ languages and offer foreign language support for more than 200 languages. Our team has successfully conducted takedowns in more than 140 countries.
Our Response Services are performed by security experts who track and report on removal of fraudulent, criminal, or undesirable content, websites, social media accounts, and rogue applications that are discovered with our Detection and Analysis Services. We can conduct take downs on a wholesale scale, or on a case-by-case basis to best meet your business needs.
Response Services can help you address a variety of issues, including:
- Phishing attacks
- Identity theft
- Botted nodes and malware binaries
- Stolen credential repositories
- Rogue applications
- Intellectual Property (IP) theft and brand abuse
- Social media impersonations and fake accounts
- 24×7 support
- Fully integrated suite of services
- Language support for more than 200 languages
- Extensive experience since 1997
- Help when you need it, any time of day or night
- Problems resolved quickly and efficiently
- Global coverage for multinational organizations
- Access to security experts who understand your business
Contact us for more information on Cyveillance Solutions for your business.