Cyveillance constantly monitors the open source Internet and mobile application storefronts for issues like rogue mobile applications, data leaks, malware, phishing, fraud, and copyright and trademark violations, looking for threats to your employees, your physical and digital infrastructure, and your brand. Once these issues have been identified and categorized by risk level, our Response Services can help you address them quickly and efficiently.
Our Response team has been helping customers for more than 15 years, and we use our extensive relationships with ISPs and other partners to quickly and effectively get offending or malicious content removed. Our analysts are native and fluent speakers in 20 languages and offer foreign language support for more than 200 languages, and our team has successfully conducted takedowns in more than 140 countries.
Our Response services are performed by security experts who track and report on removal of fraudulent, criminal, or undesirable content, websites, social media accounts, and rogue mobile applications that are discovered with our Detection and Analysis services. We can conduct take downs on a wholesale scale, or on a case-by-case basis to best meet your business needs.
Response Services can help you address a variety of issues, including:
- Phishing or Identity Theft
- Botted Nodes & Malware Binaries
- Stolen Credential Repositories
- Rogue Mobile Applications
- Intellectual Property Violations and Brand Abuse
- Social Media Impersonations
- 24×7 support
- Fully integrated suite of services
- Language support for more than 200 languages
- Industry leaders with more than 15 years of experience
- Help when you need it, any time of day or night
- Problems resolved quickly and efficiently
- Global coverage for multinational organizations
- Access to security experts who understand your business
For More Information
Contact us now to learn more about Cyveillance Solutions for your business.